Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

ME






My name is Jesse Iacobone, graphic design major, im from Boston, MA. Born and raised a masshole.
I took about 3 weeks out of the summer and took a minroadtrip to visit some friends that I havent been able to see lately. Started in Mass, went up to Burlington, across Champlain to Syracuse, Buffalo, and down to New York City for 2 days before heading back to mass. I had never been to time square before so that was a great experience.
I dont enjoy how everyone feels like they always need to be connected these days, however the internet makes access to pretty much anything extremely easy.
In the future i would like to be involved in design wether its with art or clothing, i see myself designing for a very long time. I try my hardest to live my life to the fullest and have a great time with whatever I do. I will always encourage my friends to go out of their way to do something new or take a chance at something they normally wouldnt. In my mind thats called "Splurging" and thats what this blogs gona be about.
Heres a great masshole sports site for anyone that wants to indulge.




No comments:

Post a Comment